Tuesday, September 15, 2009
South Rock Parking
It all started last semester when The Apartment Store all of a sudden decided to start towing cars without a parking pass. Now granted, I know the rules and I understand that they don't want unwanted guests parking in their praking lots, but to just up and decide to tow cars is pretty ridiculous. I recieved a note in my mail that I needed to get a parking pass from the Apartment Store before they towed my car. I went down to obtain a pass and told me, "we are all sold out." I was in disbeliefe that they could just run out of passes. Little to my surprise my car was towed and I recieved a bill for $125 to reclaim my car from the towing company. After many heated disputes with the Apartment Store, they reluctantly gave me a temporary pass for the remainder of the semester. Has anyone else been slammed by these people or am I the only misfortunate one to feel their wrath?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have not been a misfortunate one to have my car towed but I have had friends that have had cars towed. It definitely is ridiculous that if the Apartment Store doesn't have enough passed that they pay for the towing ticket or they should get enough passes. The out of nowhere towing has become a big problem with SRU. It is unfair and most people don't have the money to afford it. Not to mention that the towing people are quite rude.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWow geeze Ryan you seem to be out of luck. I live in a house with 2 other roommates and we each get our own spot that we don't have to pay for. But, our neighbors always take our spots..and to make a long story short..one of them keyed my car the whole way around and put TWO dents in my car. I'm not talking little dents either. So at least something like this hasn't happened to your car, and hopefully you can work it out with the apartment store!
ReplyDelete